Monday 27 July 2015

Exhibition 23rd July...

The Exhibition was a great success as a result of all the hard work. I would like to thank Lilly and Yuping for all their help in the office and with setting up the show and the PV.  A thank you to Ziggy for his support, friendship and conversation. Also to May and Ineke for choosing me to come to CEAC and for their excellent support and of course. 

A big thank you too, to Professor Qin whom has kindly agreed to write a exhibition essay, which I am very excited about. 

Many people came to the show and there were lots of interesting conversation about the work, which was very useful for me in further understanding what the work means and its effect.

Lastly I would like to thank my great wife Dina, whom is an amazing person and is my brick. 

Enjoy the Photographs...

 










No comments:

Post a Comment