Thursday 9 July 2015

Jul 9th...

Well I have taken a small break from writing this blog as I changed my idea for the exhibition here at CEAC a bit. I decided to show some new work and concentrate on making my Monkey film and Telephone Audio works. I have been doing a lot of thinking and was actually quite inspired by things that Ziggy had alluded to about keeping my work more simple and clear, and not over working things.  He is a good critic because he is honest. In fact you can tell straight away by his body language when he doesn't like something. Usually I'm not concerned about what other people think. But I trust him, as his opinions somehow seem to come from the right place and he takes things very seriously, without any arrogance.

Yesterday I did a talk to the Multimedia students at the university, which went quite well considering my computer broke down and I have to improvise a lot. But overall the students seemed to like my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment