Wednesday 17 June 2015

17th June

Today, I worked on my Assembly of the Gods image and my film in the morning and later we visited the town again, and explored a few areas which we hadn't seen before, including a little outdoor market. I was also searching for some MP3 players for my telephone artwork. But failed to find anywhere that sells them. I guess everyone uses there phones for music now, and these have become somewhat redundant! Dina has been has been working on a Chinese style painting, which she has finished and we went to get it framed. Dina is also enjoying working and running along the beach most days, to be honest I don't know where she gets the energy as it is just too hot for me outside! But she really enjoys it, and it makes me happy to see that she is enjoying the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment