Thursday 4 June 2015

4th June, Starting Work

I started planning what artwork I will do here at CEAC, Me and Dina my Wife are staying in a nice apartment, which luckily has enough space to roll out my Gigapan Images which I brought to work on. I will be painting, drawing and adding to these over the next few months. I am quite excited about this, as it will give me the chance to play around with Painting and Drawing skills, instead of using only my computer, which I have been stuck to for some time, as most of my work over the last few years has been digital. It's an enjoyable day, with a few breaks to visit the Amazing Vegetarian Restaurant here and the Cat Cafe again. Dina was working and a portrait drawing and Malevich the Cat was just being a Rascal as Usual.





No comments:

Post a Comment