Wednesday 17 June 2015

16th June

Today, I started working on my second work for the exhibition. I have decided to use a series of lines drawn on the surface of this image. It's an image of the Patan Museum in Kathmandu, superimposed with hundreds of different gods from different religions. I was thinking about using Siesmic imegry, relating to Earthquates, as there was recently a quake here that destroyed two of the temples in the image. However I decided this would be too obvious and a bit cheesy. but, still I want to create some kind of disturbance to the image, so I am going to see what hundreds of colored lines will look like. Here's Malevich the Cat admiring my experiments.




In the evening we were invited to a restaurant called Tutti Bene, by an American friend of CEAC, called Rodney. This was a very enjoyable meal, with lots of Italian Food, Wine and Deserts. It was atended by other residents, the professor of the Arts school here and Ziggy. After eating we talked about Russia, Putin and other topics. Thanks Rodney, this was much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment